“Being a part of Blue Science Park is to be part of the development which focuses on growth for all parties involved. As a member, you will have access to a strong development network of companies, higher education organisations and public organisations within our focus areas of Digital, eHealth & Marine technology. We create meeting places, run development networks, develop business, run R & D projects and market the results – with everything focusing on development and innovation.”
The meeting place – the creative environment
- Blue Science Park Showroom with your logo and Innovation wall: Digital, eHealth, Marine technology.
- Access to the meeting place “Open Arena” and conference rooms.
- Possibility to rent an office or desk in a creative environment with a reception and service desk.
Development network – the right contacts
- Network meetings, approx. 10 per year, relevant to your industry where you have the opportunity to present your business.•
- Workshops and network meetings in current subjects and topics several times per year.
- Innovation Day – an annual event with innovation, mingling and awarding of the Stena Line Propeller Prize. In 2016, we joined Catwalk16, and awarded the Stena Line Propeller Prize during the Business Night.
Business development – the right skills
- Business development for your organisation within Digital, eHealth or Marine technology.
- Business intelligence in your industry – via websites, newsletters and Facebook/LinkedIn.
- Mentor programme from experienced leaders in your industry.
R & D projects – the new knowledge skills
- Participation in R & D projects with direct funding.
- Participation in Research & Development projects with partners and external funding.
- Project Management of Research & Development Projects.
Marketing – the new channels
- Website promotion, newsletters, social media and digital signs & showroom.
- Participation in trade fairs and marketing activities.
- Participation in PR activities.
Member/Service Fees for 2018
The membership fee for the non-profit association which owns Blue Science Park, is 500SEK/year.
The service fee is deductible and is 500SEK/year/employee in Blekinge, in addition to the first employee. Minimum 2,000SEK, maximum 59,500SEK/year. Total membership fee plus service fee is minimum 2,500SEK/year, maximum 60.000SEK/year.
For those who want to support, but are not active in any of our focus areas, there is a partnership that costs 10,000SEK/year.