It´s been a couple of wonderful years working the SECMAR project with partners around the South Baltic. But unfortunally all good things must come to an end. But have faith, the work done, and the partners will continue their work within the framework of the digital innovation hub “DIGITECHPORT”. So what have SECMAR delivered as a project. Well here are some of the outputs:
- Launch of the digital innovation hub and excellence centre DIGITECHPORT, together with the InterReg SouthBaltic project Connect 2 Small Ports.
- A self-assessment checklist for small and medium sized ports in relation to cyber security
- A number of pilots that will be further implemented within the frame-work of DIGITECHPORT
- A total of 20+ events/online session with participants from all over the world discussing maritime digitalisation and cyber security
- A technology and strategy roadmap for the South Baltic Area in relation to maritime cyber security.
- And much more…
Should you want to get in touch with representatives of DIGITECHPORT, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.