Stena Line Propeller Prize, awarded by Blue Science Park since 2015 to two entrepreneur companies with SEK 100,000 in ICT and SEK 100,000 in Maritime Technology. The competition is open to young companies in the Baltic Sea Region where three finalists in each category can meet the jury at Innovation Day which this year will be held on March 7th at Blekinge Institute of Technology in Karlskrona.
– We have more applicants than ever before for our innovation competition Stena Line Propeller Prize. We have previously received applications from all over Sweden and this year we have also received applications from several countries in the Baltic Sea region, which shows that our profile in ICT and maritime technology is also beginning to reach international level, says Magnus Forsbrand, CEO of Blue Science Park and the nomination judge’s chairman.
The finalists in Stena Line Propeller Prize 2019 are:
– AllBinary, is committed to helping cities and industries reap the full benefit of the Internet of Things revolution offering both products (Senseview, All Safety) and services.
– Energinium, provides a smart platform for energy management, optimization and CO2 reduction solutions for energy intensive industries.
– Sownder, provides AI and data-driven decision support system that provides intelligent and cost-efficient scheduling of scarce resources in healthcare and industrial processes.
Category Maritime Technology:
– Ride Awake, manufactures premium electric surfboards with a patent pending linear electric drive that is much more efficient than a jet system.
– Searis Technologies, focuses on designing and producing USVs (Unmanned Surface Vehicles) for hydrographic and scientific applications.
– SubDetect, and affordable way to send data with ultra sound in underwater conditions. DiverFinder enables dive leaders or boats to keep track of divers in a group.
Register for Innovation Day and Innovation Dinner
Stena Line Propeller Prize will be awarded on March 7th at Innovation Dinner – the Innovation Day evening program. Register your free ticket to Innovation Day and buy your ticket to the award ceremony at Innovation Dinner before February 25th here
About Innovation Day
Innovation Day is an annual innovation event: the meeting place between companies, researchers, start-ups and government controlled businesses. Innovation Day 19 on March 7th offers inspiration, presentations & exhibition (Demo-Arena) Come and be inspired by exciting speakers within our three focus areas Digital, eHealth and Maritime Technology. Try new technology and innovations in our Demo arena. News for 2019 is a matchmakingevent together with Karlskrona municipality. We now invite our partners around the Baltic Sea for matchmaking to establish new contacts here in Karlskrona, the Baltic Meeting Point.
For more information:
Charlott Clementz, Business Developer, Blue Science Park, 0708-286 220, email@example.com
Magnus Forsbrand, CEO, Blue Science Park, +46 708 705 100, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Blue Science Park
Blue Science Park is an innovation environment that strengthens Blekinge’s position in the Digital focus areas, eHealth and Maritime Technology through collaboration between the business community, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona municipality and Region Blekinge. We are over 80 members. Our expertise is unique in that we have the whole ecosystem here from research and education to producing companies and advanced users. Fin out more about us at www.bluesciencepark.se
Photo: Winners of Stena Line Propeller Prize 2018: Yellowfish and Green City Ferries together with representatives from Blue Science Park, Stena Line and Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia.